Master’s thesis in biology and its options
Registration forms for the Master’s thesis must reach the student secretariat of the Biology Section, Science III, 2nd floor, office 2004A, with all signatures no later than the beginning of the semester in which the Master’s thesis begins!
- Pre-training certificate (in French): The request validation for ECTS credits must be addressed to the Vice-President of the Section of Biology BEFORE the start of the course
- After the third semester, you must submit a request for an extension, justified and approved by your Master’s supervisor, by filling in the form (in French) and returning it to the secretariat of the Biology Section.
- Master in biology free specialization (OL)
- Master in biology option Bioinformatics and data analysis in biology (BIADB)
- Master in biology option Biodiversity and Systematics (BDS)
- Master in biology option Genetics, Development & Evolution (GDE)
- Master in biology option Molecular Plant Sciences (MPS)